Holy shit dude
I don't have a problem with most of the stuff in the game but here's some things that would make it better IMO:
1. With "perception", indicate the direction that the C4 will blow in. Just showing it as a strip doesn't help at all. Same goes for the road spikes. Just show them as a strip instead of a little icon.
2. Don't make the car rebound so much when you crash. Right now, each crash chains you into like 2-3 more crashes.
3. The helicopter is downright unfair. He follows you so that means you have to drive straight in front of a sign for long enough for him to get in front of you and shoot at you and then and only then will he hit the sign. Basically to get him under a sign, you have to cross his path at some point and he'll shoot you. There's virtually no way to destroy him without taking damage. I've played enough to kill it like 50 times by now and I've managed to get him to crash into a sign without being shot like twice.
4. Show car wrecks with "perception" because it's pretty useless if you try to dodge the soldiers only to just crash into cars and buses
5. Put a "reverse". When you come to a halt in front of a bus / truck, you can't get out and you just crash into it... so weird
6. Maybe put a health bar? Or optional one? It's easy enough to tell if you're close to dying but it's hard to know what causes what kind of damage. Since it's so impossibly hard to avoid taking damage, it would at least be useful to know how to take LESS of it : P
I've played until I had all the upgrades and just finishing the first mission is just about impossible. Admit it, it's ridiculously hard : D
I don't know if it was meant to be that insane for just "The Great Escape". If that's the easiest mission, then I don't even want to know how hard the rest is haha.
That being said, it's a really immersing and addicting game. You can tell a lot of work went into the audio and the graphics, but sadly most people won't see most of it because they'll just die within 5 seconds of playing : P
Pox my friend I think you just suck real bad at the game hahaha
The zombie apocalypse is not for wussies :PPP
Those tiny little purple ones that comes like 30 at a time are a serious problem.
They cause 95% of all my deaths. BOOOO
Level up your piercing ability and they're done for.
Pixel style? Byaahh
In the future, if you want to make a pixel game, here's how:
- In photoshop, draw everything with the pencil tool. Then turn it into a .gif. Then export that into Flash and publish your flash document at 200% of its original size.
THIS GAME IS ASS
I can't stop playing.
I can't stop playing.
I HAVE TO
BEAT THE HIGH SCORE
It consumes me.
Oh..good job guys....
You slimes sicken me. You vote 5 on some poo 20 second movie with shitty graphics as long as it makes fun of the newest video game, but you overlook this badass beat em' up game with tons of features.
You kids don't deserve awesome games. It's a wonder anyone can sell you shit like Metal Gear when you'd probably drool over pac-man and arkanoid.
Kickass game, graphics are smooth as hell. Only annoying thing is how fast the enemies attack as they recover. It takes you off guard if you don't know about it. But whatever.
Also Luis' eyebrows are not thick enough. Sorry but it really distracted me from the game and made me sad inside.
I can't imagine anyone insane enough to try and finish this. It's just pure insane torture to die over and over and over because meatboy has more inertia than a runaway train.
Reminded me of playing mario 1 and then playing mario 3 or mario world and finding out that the game becomes more fun when the biggest challenge isn't how impossible it is to jump on anything without skidding past it.
Is there an ice level if you game? I bet you're enough of a sadist to put that in there too, aren't you?
I couldn't make it more than halfway passed the salt factory. I have to stop before I go out in the streets and murder someone.
Still, I love the music and the style. Hehe meatboy.
I think the best part of the game is the music. You don't see a lot of original music that doesn't fall into the category of "fast electronica" or whatever crap that is like a super nintendo.
Your music is like the soundtrack to a cartoon. Awesome.
Nice, but feels like a button-masher
Tankman is CLEARLY the shittiest character and salad fingers CLEARLY owns everyone haha.
Arg that stupid fight of tankman vs AH and Salad Fingers is so hard! Their range is HUGE and your dude is a loser.
I enjoyed playing as Tankman </3
Every game needs a "sound off" thing nowadays.
And the enemies seem to appear way too randomly. Sometimes you'll just be sitting there for like 10-15 seconds with nothing coming on the screen.
aaaaaaaaanyways good times
Solutions on BBS
I made a thread with the solutions for all those of you who are stuck wherever: topicid=496554
go into "search" for "logic" you should find it, or go into the where is/how to forum.
Anyways, MAKE MORE. MOOOOOOOOOOOOORE. Perfect in every way, cept maybe there should be a way to turn blocks back into grey ones once you go over them in color. Just to make things easier, instead of having to reset the whole thing every time.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.